2019 - Sexual Harassment at Work: Redefining Management’s Responsibilities
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsSexual harassment training; Sexual harassment policy; Sexual bullying
Topics/Call fo Papers
It is critical for every workplace to recognize what is sexual harassment and take appropriate measures to prevent it. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to determine if the workplace beha-vior is appropriate and how to address sexual harassment at work.
What you’ll learn?
• Discuss the effective elements in your organization’s prevention strategy
• Identify the effects of sexual harassment on the target, the work unit, and the organization
• Discuss the steps to take if an employee complains about an “old” incident of sexual ha-rassment
It is critical for every workplace to recognize what is sexual harassment. Are there actual times when an employer is responsible for sexual harassment outside of work—the webinar will discuss those possibilities. This webinar will provide men (and women) guidelines on how to determine if their workplace behavior is appropriate and how to address sexual harassment at work.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human resources professionals
Speaker Profile: Dr. Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant, having 52+ years of professional experience. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying, organization development, and manage-ment/leadership development.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2MIKZRx
2. Strategies for Getting Your People and AI Working Together - http://bit.ly/2BzmgKd
Last modified: 2019-11-07 20:05:31