2019 - Webinar on the Ins and Outs of I-9 and E-Verify: Best Practices to Avoid Steep Penalties
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsE-verify and Form i-9; E-verify compliance; Employment eligibility
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Up-to-date I-9 compliance requirements
• How to avoid the common errors and omissions including record-keeping errors
• Understanding civil and criminal penalties
In this training session, we will cover what you really need to know about Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance as well as strategies for assessing hiring policies and implementing critical changes before ICE comes knocking on the door.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR Practitioners at all levels
Speaker Profile: Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employ-ment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness profession-al for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2MIKZRx
2. Strategies for Getting Your People and AI Working Together - http://bit.ly/2BzmgKd
Last modified: 2019-11-07 14:43:18