2019 - Webinar on Boost Employee Performance Through Motivational Performance Appraisals
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee performance appraisal; Human resources development; Employee motivation techniques
Topics/Call fo Papers
Conducting effective performance appraisals and determining appropriate merit increases is one of the biggest challenges the management faces today. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to conduct motivational and directional performance appraisal which encourages the employees to perform even better.
What you’ll learn?
• Planning the employee performance appraisal process
• Subtle ways to keep sensitive employees from having their feelings hurt
• How to suggest improvement to an employee’s performance in a way that boosts an em-ployee's spirits
In order to function at maximum effectiveness, a manager must master critical communication skills, including active listening, the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback, to resolve conflicts and to coach and mentor. In this webinar you’ll learn how to conduct motivational and directional performance appraisal which encourages the employees to perform even better.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Senior Vice President
Regional Vice President
Speaker Profile: Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. He has 37+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Fo-cus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0
Last modified: 2019-09-11 20:32:27