2019 - 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Macros and VBA – Training Doyens
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsAdvanced excel training; Excel pivot tables; Excel formulas and functions
Topics/Call fo Papers
Microsoft Excel is one of the most commonly used tools in organizations and knowing the ad-vanced techniques for data reporting and analysis can help professionals gain an edge in the in-dustry. Our upcoming boot camp on automation in Excel discusses building insightful reports with Pivot Tables, using Excel functions and formulas, creating and editing macros and more.
What you’ll learn?
• Format a PivotTable report for greater appeal and change the way data is calculated in a PivotTable
• Learn many statistical functions including SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
• Learn the difference between workbook macros and personal macros
• Learn many functions to manipulate text once imported including LEFT, RIGHT, LEN, TRIM and CONCATENATE
• Learn about slicers – the new visual way to filter PivotTables
This Microsoft Excel training session covers THREE advanced features of Excel that provide auto-mation within the application.
Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables make building reports a breeze. You will be introduced to the basic task of building, formatting and refreshing PivotTables.
Formulas are equations that can perform calculations, return information, manipulate the con-tents of other cells, test conditions, and more. Explore what are considered the top 10 functions.
Being able to create and edit macros is one of the must have skills for Excel Power Users. Having this knowledge will save you hours of time by allowing you to automate any Excel-based task or process. If you’ve never created macros or used VBA before, this advanced Excel training is for you.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
Human Resource Personnel
Anybody with large amounts of Data
Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and produc-tive
Speaker Profile: Cathy Horwitz is an independent consultant, specialized in Microsoft Office in-struction. She has over 30 years of experience as a Microsoft Office instructor.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Fo-cus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0
Last modified: 2019-09-11 15:48:27