2019 - Employee Onboarding Best Practices: How to Accelerate Your New Hire’s Productivity
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee onboarding; Employee recruitment; Onboarding new employees
Topics/Call fo Papers
Is your hiring and employee onboarding costing you unnecessarily? Did you know….
• Nearly 1/3 of people are job searching within six months of employment
• Almost 1/3 of externally hired executives miss expectations in the first two years
• With 10-15% annual attrition, companies lose about 60% of their entire talent base within four years
Introducing an employee onboarding program in to your hiring process can mean the difference between retaining top employees or watching them walk out the door after several months. Companies who implement an effective program for onboarding new employees during the first three months of the new hire employment experience, will have 31% less turnover than those who don’t according to the Aberdeen Group.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You have made your decision about whom to hire. You’ve gotten them excited about their new job. You’re excited about what they can bring to your team. Now what?
Employee onboarding is important because it introduces the employee to the company’s culture and expectations and gives the employee the vital training and information needed to succeed in their new position. Also a new hire’s compatibility or culture fit will likely be determined during the onboarding process. This can save the employer from a prolonged investment into the wrong person.
A strategic onboarding plan can dramatically impact your business. Investing in an onboarding process will help reduce turnover and increase new hire effectiveness. An onboarding program isn’t just a routine checklist; it should be a comprehensive process that makes the new employee as well as the company confident they made the right choice and confident they can succeed in their new job.
Robust onboarding programs help your talent get up to speed faster and deter them from leaving for greener pastures. The areas covered inthis webinar include:
• Recognize the difference between orientation and onboarding —they are not the same, you need both
• Identify the building blocks of an effective onboarding program— the 4’Cs: compliance, clarification, culture, connections
• Review a toolbox of six best practices, with real-world examples, for implementing an onboarding program in your organization
• Understand the responsibilities of three key stakeholders — executive management, human resources, the new hire’s manager
• Learn why managers are the key and how they contribute to the success of your onboarding programs which significantly impacts employee engagement and productivity
• Make sure you know the 5 key questions new employees have that need to be answered quickly to avoid disengagement
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. Effective employee onboarding programs provide an experience which helps new hires and newly promoted leaders affirm that they made the right career move. This webinar will cover what you need to ensure your organization is building a stable, committed productive workforce from the start.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• VP of Human Resources
• Human Resource Professionals
• Chief Learning Officer
• Directors, Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-09-17 19:20:35