2019 - Webinar on Improving Employee Engagement & Retention Through Stay Interviews
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee engagement; Stay interview process; Retention statistics
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Re-recruiting talent, causing employees to feel valued & enhancing the relationship be-tween an employee & his/her manager
• Means of learning why employees stay, might leave & what their supervisor can do to im-prove their work experience
• Handling employee responses for which you don’t have an immediate answer
It is easy to make the business case for retaining your organization’s talent because turnover is both rampant & expensive.
And to make matters worse – the most talented employees:
Have more opportunities available to them
Are the most expensive to replace
Are the quickest to leave if they are unengaged
May take top performers with them
May take customers with them
Stay Interviews have become a very popular and effective means of reducing turnover with super-visors meeting individually with their direct reports to learn why they are staying or might leave - and what the supervisor can do to improve each employee's work experience. To know how to encourage employees to stay, we have to ask what only they know. Exit Interviews are too late.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Any Leader, Manager or Supervisor [HR, Production, Accounting, Sales, IT, etc.] – who wants to increase employee engagement and/or retention.
Speaker Profile: Pete Tosh is Founder of The Focus Group, a management consulting and training firm that assists organizations in sustaining profitable growth through four core disciplines. He has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp - Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - 3 Hours - http://bit.ly/2YOU3IH
2. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/2YPOQAf
Last modified: 2019-08-20 19:55:23