2019 - Webinar on FLSA Overtime Rules: How 2019 Updates Impact the Workers?
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsFLSA overtime rule update 2019; New overtime rules 2019; Fair labor standards act
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Practical steps to take in anticipation of the rule’s finalization
• How the DOL intends to handle the issue of automatic updates
• How bonuses will factor into the salary threshold for exemption
In this webinar we will discuss the FLSA overtime rule update, 2019. In particular we will discuss which jobs and which employers are likely to be impacted and what to do now in order to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR: (VP, Director, Manager)
Speaker Profile: Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employ-ment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness profession-al for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Why are People not Following Procedures ? Because they cant: How to Write Followable Proce-dures - http://bit.ly/31d0C9J
2. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/30S8EUZ
Last modified: 2019-08-14 13:12:36