2019 - Teamwork in Action: Turning Your Workgroup into an Outstanding Fire-Fighting Team
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsTeam building strategies; Teamwork skills in workplace; Building a cohesive work team
Topics/Call fo Papers
High performing teams are the backbones of successful, sustainable organizations. How well teams work together, communicate and resolve conflict can drive the success — or failure — of your company.
Great teams are energizing and productive, delivering breakthrough results. In an effective team, everyone understands how to contribute in ways that support team outcomes that go above and beyond what any individual could accomplish alone. But teamwork isn’t easy. Even the best teams, with the most well-intentioned members, can encounter problems that hinder their collective accomplishments.
This webinar is designed specifically for your managers and leaders to maximize their team’s productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of building a cohesive work team; address the various challenges that occur throughout the team’s life cycle; and learn leadership techniques and team building strategies for different types of teams including project, cross cultural, virtual, self-managed and permanent. They will also develop skills to improve trust, communication and conflict resolution; align team members around shared goals; and effectively plan, communicate, execute, and deliver on those goals.
High performing teams increase innovation, creativity, as well as, the quality and quantity of results. Teams are also the breeding ground for your future leaders. So why not start building their fire-fighting team skills now!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Are your people performing like superbly trained fire fighters - working together to get the teams’ projects done on time, on budget, and on target?
Or are they constantly dealing with misunderstandings, work falling through the cracks, and conflicts instead of cooperation?
Whether you are new to leading a team or a seasoned veteran, you will benefit from learning and practicing the crucial “Survival Strategies of Effective Fire Fighting” that will transform your work group into an efficient, cohesive working team.
You will become familiar with these four key principles of effective fire-fighting and then relate them to your own situation:
• Dead Heroes Can’t Save Lives: Stay Alive
• Are We Winning or Losing? No Surprises
• Who Does the Dishes: Morale, Fun and Games
• Sometimes We Need One Good Fire: Common Enemy
This webinar will provide you with the guidelines and principles to build and then maximize the strength and productivity of your team. There is an amazing strength and capability when your team members are in synch and working together to perform at heroic levels. The results will be exceptional team engagement and performance.
Start building your team and team development muscles now.
• Recognize what high performing teams look like for your organization
• Define the six characteristics of effective team — the winning team model
• Identify the four stages of team development, their purpose, and challenges of each
• Learn the five critical team management skills that bind a team together to achieve set goals
• Review a variety of team building strategies and activities to improve trust, teamwork, communication and conflict resolution
• Prevent “silo” thinking so that the left hand knows and cares about what the right hand is doing
• Develop a plan of action for increasing your leadership skills and your team’s performance throughout their life cycle
Many people think that bringing a group of people together and saying: “we’re now a team” miraculously transforms a work group into a high-performance team. Smart managers and leaders, realize that great teams just don’t happen. They have to be built — one building block at a time.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• VP of Human Resources
• Human Resource Professionals
• Chief Learning Officer
• Project Managers
• Operation Managers and Supervisors
• Team Leaders
• Staff Managers and Supervisors
• Customer Service Associates
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-07-19 18:04:08