2019 - Unlock your company's potential: how to better engage Gen Y and Z employees
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsManaging millennial generation; Millennial career development; Hr professional training
Topics/Call fo Papers
Employers that are savvy enough in managing the millennial generation as well as the Generation Z, and leveraging their talents and skills can turn the odds in their favor. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Explain the profiles of Generations Y (Millennials) and Generation Z, and dispel popular myths about them
• Generation Z and Millennial career development
• Increasing inclusion and engagement to help them realize business performance and suc-cess
This course will walk you through an enlightening discussion about the myths surrounding Millen-nials and Generation Z with the aim of providing a fresh point of view about their motivations and values. You’ll learn Generation Z and millennials’ expectations in the workplace and how they bring new skills and perspectives to the work environment.
You’ll also understand how you as business leaders can motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity. The webinar will also explain how to strategize Gen Z and millennial career development.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human Resources Professionals – all levels
People Managers and Supervisors – all levels
Talent Management Professionals
Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and busi-ness advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. Over the last 17 years, Melveen has held lea-dership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at inter-national companies.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. All About Civility - Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? - http://bit.ly/31Hfdv8
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Valida-tion and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts - http://bit.ly/31x5Q0K
Last modified: 2019-06-18 17:55:36