2019 - Rehash your 2019 team management strategy: include DiSC assessment to improve team performance
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsWorkplace conflict resolution; Team management training; Disc assessment training
Topics/Call fo Papers
People who understand how to handle team communication increase their chances of succeeding in complex organizational meetings and interactions. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to use DiSC profiles for team building and understanding each person’s adapted and natural style.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Credibility in communication and actions to improve credibility
• Assertive communication and 4 DISC communication styles
• Understanding team dynamics and behaviors
Do you wonder why team leadership is so difficult? Do you wonder why most teams fall? The key skills of suc-cessful teams include communication and how the team members handle conflict. Healthy conflict improves team performance and knowing workplace conflict resolution strategies is important.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Sales and Marketing
Employee Relationship Manager
Valerie Pelan provides her clients with a strategic and global perspective that combines her busi-ness experience with a current view of the competitive environment. Her 20+ years of leadership experience includes strategic organizational areas.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2Lqv0Kz
2. Executive Presence: The Key to Getting Promoted - 2 Hour Boot Camp - http://bit.ly/2Lo1Ifp
Last modified: 2019-05-08 15:47:04