2019 - Payroll Management: Tips to make your 2019 payroll processing error-free
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsPayroll process in hr; Payroll management process; Employee payroll management
Topics/Call fo Papers
Errors in payroll processing could be expensive and correcting them, time consuming. Our upcom-ing webinar discusses how to make payroll processing easier and methods to verify all your payroll variables before you commit a final payroll to your IT team or your outside processor.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Using pre- and post-processing reports and the importance of input controls
• Balancing/auditing/comparing payroll for proof of accuracy
• Payroll preview verification and segregation of duties
This webinar will show you what to look for in your employee payroll management system to en-sure accuracy and timeliness. By being proactive, you can prevent errors and time-consuming fixes in your payroll management process.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Any other teams who must handle closing out payroll for the calendar year and preparing Year-end Forms
Human Resources Teams – especially those with payroll responsibilities
Merle Capello is an experienced CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) who can manage, train and elevate team members, enhancing their skills so that they can be leveraged to benefit clients. She has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/2Lqv0Kz
2. Executive Presence: The Key to Getting Promoted - 2 Hour Boot Camp - http://bit.ly/2Lo1Ifp
Last modified: 2019-05-08 13:57:45