2019 - Servant Leadership: How to Enhance Individual Growth, Teamwork and Overall Employee Involvement and Satisfaction
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsServant leadership webinar; Employee engagement strategies; Personality development
Topics/Call fo Papers
You’ve seen the numbers. According to Gallup, up to 85% of the global workforce is not engaged, and over 21% of those not engaged are actively disengaged. In addition, according to Willis Towers Watson, more than 25% of employees expect to leave their current job within the next two years. Lack of engagement is frequently cited as a contributing factor.
Lack of engagement puts a drag on morale, image and reputation, and ultimately, sales and revenue. Employee turnover produces additional cost burdens associated with recruiting, selecting, training, and retaining new employees. On the other hand, a fully engaged and satisfied workforce translates into loyal clients and sustained sales growth.
While the solution may seem obvious, it has proven difficult to implement in practice. There are several reasons for this, which we will go into during the course of this servant leadership webinar. The good news is that some of the most effective employee engagement strategies are based on a simple premise: improving the overall mindset of your enterprise. This is especially true with regard to leadership. This webinar will show you how to create a mindset of servant leadership as a means of raising employee engagement in your enterprise to new levels.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The cost of employee disengagement is growing, putting a drain on all aspects of your enterprise, whether it is commercial, public, or non profit. On the other hand, the benefits of creating and sustaining a servant leadership mindset are significant.
These include: personality development; increased employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention; increased innovation through the generation of new ideas at the working level; increased revenues, profits, customer satisfaction, and market share.
This servant leadership webinar is based on over 13 years of university-based research and direct application in organizations of all sizes, spanning the public, private and non-profit sectors all around the globe. Help your organization learn leadership best practices to improve employee engagement and set a new standard in leadership, based on service as opposed to title or position.
You’ll learn how to create and sustain a servant leadership mindset:
• In which leaders take on expanded, more constructive roles as teachers, mentors, and coaches
• Where failure is seen as a learning opportunity rather than justification for punishment
• Where constructive behaviors are reinforced and destructive behaviors discouraged
• Where “listening” becomes the norm, as opposed to “telling”
• Where little things don’t mean a lot – they mean everything!
You’ll also learn how to:
• Understand the nature and extent of your organization’s “trust footprint” and how to reduce it by applying a “less is more” approach
• Overcome a lack of congruence between senior leadership’s words and actions
• Apply better recruitment and retention strategies
Finally, you’ll come away with many useful and practical insights and tips (dos and don’ts) to guide you every step of the way. Whatever your starting point, you’ll leave this webinar equipped to take servant leadership in your organization to progressively higher levels and with better employee engagement strategies.
• Understand the principles of servant leadership and how they differ from those of traditional leadership
• Formulate an initial strategy to create and sustain a servant leadership mindset across your entire enterprise
• Leadership best practices to improve employee engagement
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Program and Project Managers
• Team leaders.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-03-20 16:44:29