CGAT 2013 - 6th Annual International Conference on Computer Games, Multimedia and Allied Technology
Date ： 2013-04-22
Venue： Singapore, Singapore
Keywords： Computer Games; Multimedia; Allied Technology; CGAT; Gaming; Sound; Cloud Enterprise
Topics/Call fo Papers
The Conference Themes on Animation,Multimedia, IPTV, Edutainment, Mobile, Virtual Reality nunciating the evident convergence of technology while focusing on the differing facets of the gaming industry. The world of gaming is a result of numerous technologies, game tools and systems, the conference strives to discuss the technological advances, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications while exploring the key concerns and issues related to Game security and Game regulations. The conference mantles diverse overarching tracks with stimulating technical sessions covering the conference theme of: Animation,Multimedia, IPTV, Edutainment, Mobile, Virtual Reality.The conference will address the key areas of Game design, production, programming, audio and visual arts, mobile gaming, game security, IPTV and edutainment, through the following technical sessions. The session list is indicative of the key areas of discussion but is not restrictive, and suggestions from the gaming community for additional specific sessions are welcome. Please write to infocgames.com.sg with your suggestions for additional sessions.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1679, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1687) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, EI Compendex, Scopus and will be submitted to ScienceDirect , Cabell's Directories and Ulrich's amongst others, where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Computing (JOC) (ISSN: 2010-2283) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "The ICT Age" to be published by GSTF in collaboration with Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
This book will be edited by Dr. Edmond Prakash.
• CGAT 2013 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CGAT 2013. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
A) Computer Games, Multimedia & Allied Technology
Optoelectronic instrumentation, measurement and metrology
Gaming - Mobile, PC, Online, Console
Aesthetic Approaches to Game Design & Development
Storytelling and Narrative Landscapes
Games Simulations and Dynamic Models
Tools and Systems for Games and Virtual Reality
Intelligent Agents and Gamebots
Gaming – Hardware and Accessories
Graphics & Visualisation
Texture and Shader Programming
Stereographics in Real Time
Sound Design and Music Systems
Audio Techniques for Racing Games
Interactive Dynamic Response for Games
Mapping the Mental Space of Game Genres
Cultural and Media Studies on Computer Games
Experiential Spatiality in Games
Player Behavior and Consumer Demographics
Game Development Contract Outsourcing
Project Funding and Financing
Social/Humanities Aspects of Games
Cheat Codes -To Cheat or Not to Cheat
Mobile and Multiuser Games
IPTV and Service Convergence
Pay-As-You-Play and IPTV
Academic Courses for Game Design & Development
Multiuser Virtual Environments (Muves) in Education
Learning to Play or Learning through Play
Games and Intellectual Property Rights
Laws, Regulations, Certifications and Policies for Gaming
Censorship of Video Games Content
Artificial Intelligence in the Context of Gaming
Art, Design and New Media
Education, Training, and Edutainment Technologies
Human Factors of Games
Sound and Music
3D Geometric models
Other Latest CFPs
Last modified: 2012-05-23 12:02:36